Welcome to the Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program website. This site is slowly being rebuilt and redesigned so it can be viewed easily no matter the screen you use. If you have suggestions to make the site better and more interactive or if you aren't able to find information, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Join us. . . .
- CHNEP Special Places: Explore 500+ places to be in the environment or learn about southwest Florida's natural environment.
- Calendar images due by July 15.Complete your form and email your images.
- Technical Advisory Committee: July 16
- Song entries due by August 1. Complete your form and email your songs.
- Citizens Advisory Committee: August 12
- Management Committee: July 31
- Policy Committee: August 1
- Behavior Change Workshop: August 31
- Grant applications due by Sept. 2
- Conservation Lands Workshop: Sept. 10
- Environmental Education: Postponed from June 5. This program will now be held Oct. 23 at Archbold Biological Station.
- Climate Adaption Workshop: Nov. 3-5
- Charlotte Harbor Nature Festival: Nov. 21