Creating Vertical Oyster Gardens for Habitat
top of page
Ways to Get Involved
Come to our free Monthly Volunteer Events!
Click to learn more!
There are so many ways to get involved and make a difference including:
- Volunteering as a citizen scientist to assist with our scientific monitoring and restoration work
- Acting as a CHNEP ambassador to provide outreach and education about the program
- Serving on the Citizens Advisory Committee to provide input into our governing body
- Attending one of the many free public events we offer
- Donating to financially support our efforts
Please join us in protecting the precious water and estuarine resources in Southwest Florida!
CHNEP VOLUNTEER EVENTS
bottom of page