Ways to Get Involved
Come to our free Monthly Volunteer Events!
Click to learn more!
There are so many ways to get involved and make a difference including:
- Volunteering as a citizen scientist to assist with our scientific monitoring and restoration work
- Acting as a CHNEP ambassador to provide outreach and education about the program
- Serving on the Citizens Advisory Committee to provide input into our governing body
- Attending one of the many free public events we offer
- Donating to financially support our efforts
Please join us in protecting the precious water and estuarine resources in Southwest Florida!